Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Perseverance

      My goals is life is to become a doctor. I want to be a person that saves live every day. I know its not going to be easy getting there but I'll do my best to get there.I would have to  graduate high school first.then I would have to go to college. I don't know what college to go to yet. I still thinking if I really want to be doctor. I would have to work so I can my college class and book you need. I going to learn about the human body and how it works. It sound fun but it could be hard. learning all the name of the body parts in a person.
       And just thinking that someone can die on you. Its just makes it harder for me to pick what I really want to do. If I do become a doctor my family would be so happy for me. I would be the first doctor in my whole family. I mean I would happy for myself too.  Some doctor get pay so good. By the time they stop working they don't have to wronging but there life because they can go there they want to go. Some doctor are so rich they live better than movie actors. Some doctor are friends with the actors. Some for them travel all the time and help others. they help the poor. They have vacations with there families.I have a long way to there.  
        Just thinking about 7 to 8 years in medal school. And paying all those year. Thats a all of money. But With the help of my family I can't there someday. Be the doctor I want to be.As I said before I its a long time in school. Its half of my 20s.I'm not sure If I want to give up those years in school.I have to than I guess I will give them up.One I have to do and its not that bad.    

No comments:

Post a Comment