Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

My best halloween. Is when I was 10 years old.  I was visiting my grandparents in Mexico.They always told as scaring story. They were about people at die. They were people that woke up die and and walked with the living.So I alway scarred to walk alone at night to tell my sister to come to the house because it was late for a girl to be out at 11 and it dark in Mexico.

There is no light but the one on the house and the light were small. They didn't give much light. So it was dark.A day before halloween all my came together. To celebrate my little  cousin birthday. She was turn 8 years old. she want a halloween party and my aunt told her yes. And I dress up and my whole my from Mexico did too. My little cousin was happy.

But I was scarred because it was dark and outside was even darker. so my older sister took me home and told me not to out because she was back to the party. The party was across the street. So i did't really care that I was alone. But then I hear a sound. It was come form the living room. I waked to the the living room.

 There was nothing and couldn't see well. So I walk to the light switch. And turn it on.It was aunt that has fall in a sleep. in the living room. So I brought a blanket. She was too heaven to move. So went back to my grandparents room and went to sleep. In  the morning was ate pancakes. then the the night came I went to trick or treat with my big sister. And thats my best Halloween.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment