Thursday, November 20, 2014

Free Choice

When I graduated from 8th grade. The 8th grade class went to soak city.It was fun. the favorite place was they would do the fake waves. They felt real.My second favorite was the lazy river. I would swim under water but they would get mad.All my friends went to. We were a group for people. We each had our person to go go on ride.

 I went with my best friend Lupita. I know her since 7th grade and our friendship is still the same. We still talk to each other one in a while  because we go to different schools.Well back to the point I had fun and we all remember like it was about a week ago.I miss all my friends form mesa. Well today I'm go to see them. I most likely see half of my friends. So I went to to mesa yesterday. It was  fun. I saw all my friends. there still drama that school.

 My group of friends. they don't talk to each other.  Only two of them still hang out together.The other one goes to a different school now. the other was talking shit all of us.so she hangs out with other people now.

No comments:

Post a Comment