Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Favorite Hobby

 Favorite Hobby 
          My favorite hobby is going out with my friends and family.  I really like going with my family to place because they buy me stuff. They buy me food and what I want.I like going with my friends because we have fun together. We go to the block,malls,to eat. We always go on the bus. We also buy Starbuck.
           When we go to the block.We go to the Vans store.We go to H&M. And when we go to the mall we go watch movies for a 2 dollar.My other favorite hobby is going to the beach with my family every summer. All my family that is in the U.S get together and go to the beach. We all bring something. Some of us bring chips,drinks,food. We take turn going down to the beach. All the kids go together and the adults go together too. We eat fruit with chile and lemon, salt. And we eat hot dog or ham burgers. I love being with my family. 
            One of my other hobby is taking selfies. I take them every where i go. When I go to the beach,pool,the fair. I also like to tan at the beach,pool,parkThats all my favorite hobbies.      

No comments:

Post a Comment