Friday, September 5, 2014






My is Arturo Arellano.I was born in july 15,1997.I was in Santa Ana but I live in Costa Mesa half of life.I’m 17 years old.I have one older brother and one older sister and one younger sister.I live both my parents.I’m the younger guy.I have one dog. I like to go out with my friends all the time.We go to the block,the mall,the movies.I came for Costa Mesa High School but now I go to Back Bay.

My brother and I like to play video game.Half of the time he’s better.I like going to the pool.I rbecause my brother and I would play.I like to go eally don’t like school.When I was younger I would get hurt most of the time out with my parents half all the time.my favorite color is blue.My favorite food is pizza.I also like in&out.I think that’s about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment