Friday, September 19, 2014

My Top Three T.V Shows

1. Saved By the Bell




















I love the show because its fun and stupid.The show started in the 1989 and end in 1993.My favorite actor is Mark Paul Gosselaar. he played  Zack Morris.
2. Vampire diaries                                                                                                                                                  
Vampire dairies is  my second favorite show because has to do with vampires.My favorite actor is Paul Wesley. He plays Stefan Salvatore.I also like Nina Dobrev. she plays Elena Gilbert in the show.3.Teen Wolf
   My  favorite show is teen wolf.As you can I like supernatural  shows.My actor is Tyler Posey. He plays Scott McCall.The show started in 2011. I have been watching it of three years.





No comments:

Post a Comment